JustaRepair provides you an alternative to original phone manufacturer repair service such as Apple’s iPhone Repair and go beyond. At JustaRepair, you can choose to get professional services at your doorstep, or our repair centers. You can also request hassle free Pickup-Diagnosis-Repair-Delivery services to get your phone or tablet fixed without stepping out your home.
Our in-house technicians at all repair centers receive professional training and deliver the same high-quality services with premium repair parts.
To ensure fast and smooth repair process, we would appreciate your help to read below information before placing repair inquiry through this site or by direct Whatsapp message.
- Please remove and keep sim card, memory card, cover and other accessories installed on / attached to your device;
- It is strongly recommended to back up all data and reset your device before sending it in for repair;
- If you cannot reset the device, please remove password or provide us your password as full access is needed for functional test and report;
- JustaRepair will not be responsible for loss of accessories and data on your device.
- Repair Service Prices at JustaRepair are transparent nett prices with no hidden charges;
- Please note there is a charge of $20 for Doorstep Repair and $40 for Pickup-Diagnosis-Repair-Delivery Service respectively;
- Walk-In customer gets a Tempered Glass Screen Protector installed on his/her device after repair Free Of Charge;
- Price and time (Repair Duration) shown at the Repair Service Page are an estimation based on customer’s selection;
- Repair cost is to be finalized after a complete diagnosis. The diagnosis is free and no payment is required until your device is fixed.
- JustaRepair warrants the repair services against defects in repair materials and workmanship when repaired device is used normally for a period of time stated in Warranty Terms as Warranty Period from the date of repair.
Warranty does not apply:
- to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on screens or LCDs unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact such as water or liquid cleaner, or other external cause;
- to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of JustaRepair;
- to a repaired device that has been modified or repaired after being serviced by JustaRepair;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the device.
Please refer to below links for more information.